Do you want to extract your Indian Bank Account Statement?
Indian Bank account holders can check their bank account statement in several ways. You can also check your Indian Bank account statement online and get it offline as well. Today in this article I will tell you how to get Indian Bank Statement.
How to get Indian Bank Statement
If you have an account with Indian Bank, you can extract your Indian Bank account statement in various ways. Here I will tell you about the three best ways…
Also Read: Indian Bank Ka CIF Number Kaise Pata Kare
How to Check Indian Bank Statement Using Internet Banking
If you use internet banking for your Indian Bank account then you can download your bank account statement very easily. Follow the steps given below to generate the statement:
- First of all go to the Internet Banking website of Indian Bank – https://www.indianbank.net.in/jsp/startIB.jsp
- After that login to your account by entering login details.
- After logging into the net banking account, click on My Accounts.
- Then click on Statement of Accounts.
- Then select a date range for how many days you want to extract the bank statement, and click on download.
- Now Indian Bank Account Statement will be downloaded in your computer.
How to get Indian Bank Statement from IndOASIS App
Even if you use the Indian Bank mobile app to manage your account, you can easily access your Indian Bank account statement.
- first on your phone IndOASIS – Indian Bank Mobile Banking Install the app and register for Mobile Banking.
- After that log in to the app and then click on Accounts.
- Then click on Account Statement.
- To download your Indian Bank Statement, select the date rang (for how long you want to download the statement) and PDF format.
- Then click on Download to download the statement.
how to retrieve indian bank statement from email
This method is also very easy and good to download the statement. All you have to do is go to the site and fill in your account number and captcha code, then your bank account statement will be received on your email.
- To download the Indian Bank Account Statement, visit the Indian Bank statement website – https://apps.indianbank.in/emailstatement/
- Enter your account number, captcha code and click on submit.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter OTP and click on Validate.
- Now select the duration of your statement, the period for which you want to generate the statement and confirm your registered email id.
- Your Indian Bank account statement will be sent to your email ID shortly.
The password to open the Indian Bank account statement is the account number.
Today in this post I told you how to get Indian Bank statement. I hope that after reading this post you will be able to extract your account statement easily.
A small request If this article has proved to be helpful for you, then do not forget to share it.
You should also read: