What is AdSense (Google) ? and Why it’s Necessary ?
AdSense is world largest advertisement platform of google. A AdSense is a first step towards your success. Getting a google AdSense approval is a big opportunity to earn money. Without an google advertisement your website doesn’t count in good platform. Although we have more option to get advertisement like Ezoic, Adastra, etc. But google AdSense pay you more money in simple way. After AdSense approval we earn money in many ways like promotion, Guest post, Selling backlinks etc.
But now days AdSense community take it too seriously Because everyone want more then one AdSense or misuse the community Policies. But due to some peoples Hardworking Blogger failed to get AdSense approval. Productart share some keys and requirement to meet AdSense policies for getting AdSense approval.
Benefits of AdSense Approval –
- Earning money is the main objective of getting AdSense approval. You can earn from your visitor’s and viewer’s for seeing advertisement of google AdSense.
- After getting AdSense approval you can earn through Guest Post and Promotion.
- Selling Backlinks is other source of earning.
- Viewer’s Trust improved Because AdSense doesn’t approved Spamming Websites.
- Growth in traffic is also increased after getting approved.
Requirement for AdSense Approval –
- Responsive theme – Your Website defiantly have a responsive theme which is user friendly for Mobile, Tablet, and laptop user. Some free theme examples – Colormag, Astra, Generatepress etc.
- Essential pages – According to google AdSense policies your site must have Disclaimer, Privacy and Policies, Terms and condition, About us pages etc. Which reflect your company status. you can create this pages as free of cost – Get now
- Posts – You have to publish at least 10-15 post before drop request for getting AdSense approval. Your post must have this quality – contain at least 700 -1000 words, 100% Plagiarism free and 100% Uniqueness.
- Categories – Before apply for in AdSense you need to create at least 4-5 Categories and you have to publish at least 2-3 post in each categories.
- Neche ( Target on one topic ) – you have to select 1/2 Neche for your website must be reflect one particular topic in Beginning.
- Traffic – Your website need some traffic and impression for getting AdSense approval.
- Top level domain – Although its not a necessary but buying a top level domain like .in, .org, .com, .net, increases the chance of getting approved.
How to apply For AdSense (Google) Approval –
In Blogger –
Applying for AdSense is much easy in blogger. You have to follows some basic steps for applying. After completing above requirement follow these step –
Go to Earning section > click on ‘Create AdSense account’ > Drop URL on top of the section > submit email address > fill all the information correctly like Name, Country, Number, Address etc. > after filling all the information copy the given code and paste it between <head> to </head> in your theme editor section
In WordPress –
Applying for AdSense approval is quite different in WordPress. You have to install one plugin name Google site kit It is a Best plugin which connect automatically requirement of google AdSense. After activating successfully follows these steps –
- Page speed insight – Its first and easy step to do just click on connect after couple of minutes your connection will approved.
- Google search Console – In these step you need to do some steps –
Go to search console > Sign up from Gmail account > upload your site URL > Fill all information correctly and same as in your site
3. Google Analytics – Before applying for google AdSense you need to create account in google Analytics steps to create account in google analytics –
Go to google Analytics > Sign up from Gmail account > upload all the information same as google Search console
4. Applying for AdSense – Last step to for apply in google AdSense follows some step to do
Go To Google AdSense > click sign up now > Drop site URl first> Drop email Address > Upload all information like country, name address same as in google search console and analytics > Verify number [ Some countries doesn’t need it ] > Copy the code which is given to you > Go to Theme editor > Paste the copy code between <Head> and </head> in header.php file.
Tips and Tricks for getting approval –
- Publish at least 10-15 Posts and Do SEO perfectly.
- Target high CPC post and low competition Keywords.
- All the Categories fill with at least 2-3 posts.
- Post regularly after Submit request.
- Add Essential page like About us, Disclaimer, Privacy policies, Terms and Condition in footer also.
- Create sitemap.xl for your site.
- Make Schedule to create post regularly with time.
- Write at least 700-1000 words articles. Your content will 100% unique
- Don’t use spammed and affiliate URL before getting approval.
- Get some traffic by Sharing your post, Creating backlinks, and Doing SEO
People also Search for –